The David Deans Raw Sugar and Coconut scrub is an indulgent full body experience in a take home package.
Typically, mid-Winter and Spring skin has a tendency to dry out and become itchy, and usually has the appearance of dry scales. This can lead to a grey complexion of the skin, a tightening discomfort and some flaking.
The gentle body exfoliator removes all the dead skin cells and nourishes the skin at the same time.
The Australian Sugar is a natural biodegradable exfoliant which slowly melts into the skin while massaging and removing the scales.
How to Get the Best Results…..
- Apply to damp skin in the shower or bath.
- Once the skin is wet move away from the water and apply a fingers full of scrub to the area.
- Massage the scrub in a circular motion and allow the sugar to melt into the skin.
- Massage for 5 – 10 minutes before washing off.
- Apply this scrub 2 – 3 times a week.
Apply a body moisturiser like the David Deans Body Butter or Hydration Soothing Cream after the exfoliation.